Description"'Greystones', the former rectory, was built around 1830 on the site of an earlier building in the old village of Seaham, of which now only the Church of St Mary the Virgin and Seaham Hall, together with its lodge and farm remain. It was later part of the Seaham Community Home for Girls and is now a private house. Seaham Harbour Online: http://www.seaham.com/" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1707617
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 475 times
Picture Taken: 2010-02-12