Description"Although the present church was built in 1874 by Sir Thomas Hustler of nearby Acklam Hall there has been a church on this site for over a thousand years. The modern extension behind was built in 1956." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2005.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/79592
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 335 times
Picture Taken: 2005-11-15