Description"Chapel Street on the right leading to Wellgarth. The church was built in 1876; almost destroyed by fire in 1907; rebuilt and re-opened in 1909" Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/265247
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 387 times
Picture Taken: 2006-10-21