Description"An ancient bridge built in the late 12th century by the Bishop of Durham, Hugh Puiset, and widened in 1805 from 5 to 9.5 metres. It was resurfaced in 1978." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2008.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/987502
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 304 times
Picture Taken: 2008-09-29