Description"A remarkably grand composition, resembling the form of a Palladian country house, giving a clue as to the status of such buildings at the time. This was built in 1928 to the designs of Nicholas & Dixon-Spain. Grade II listed. The building fulfilled its original function until 2013, but has since sadly closed and at the time of writing (2015) is up for sale." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4644629
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 235 times
Picture Taken: 2012-08-15