Description"The Fine Art Building [] is on the right and includes the tower, opposite King's Walk, with the double arched doorway that leads through to the Quadrangle []. Past the Arches on the right is the low two storey brick building originally for the Department of Physical Chemistry and latterly used for the Museum of Antiquities (now moved into the Great North Museum: Hancock). Past that, the Boiler House and the Bedson Buildings with the landmark chimney. On the left, the corner of the Students' Union Building is visible []." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1761997
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 1318 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-18