DescriptionHigh Street West, Sunderland. The earliest surviving parts of can be dated to the construction or rebuilding of the church in the thirteenth century. Much of the medieval church underwent extensive reconstruction in the nineteenth century beginning with work in 1805-1807 by the Durham architect, Christopher Ebdon in which the medieval chancel was largely reconstructed and the church tower replaced.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/13920307169/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 450 times
Picture Taken: 2014-04-11T16:19:48