Description"Opened in 1839 by the Brandling Junction Railway, later to become part of the North Eastern Railway, on the line from Newcastle to Sunderland. The station was rebuilt and transferred to Metro operation in 2002. View south towards the Stadium of Light and Sunderland." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4206785
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 547 times
Picture Taken: 2009-06-07