Description"On the south side of Middleton Road. A plaque reads; 'Assembly and reading rooms erected by the, Woodland Collieries Company Ltd. For the use of their men. 1891'." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/347042
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 535 times
Picture Taken: 2007-02-25