CHURCH OF ST GEORGE - Mickley - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. Originally 1825 but now almost entirely 1886 by J.S. Hicks. Random rubble with ashlar dressings and red tile roof. Nave, chancel, south porch, south chapel, north vestry and organ chamber, west bell turret....
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1044950
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 276 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES