Description"Harelaw is a little former mining village near Stanley. The church was built in 1840, probably because of expanding population working in the coal industry. It is by G Jackson, in the Early English style." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3473988
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 355 times
Picture Taken: Unknown