CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL - Howick - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish Church. 1746, remodelled with extension of nave one bay to east and addition of chancel and vestry 1849 by F.J. Francis. Tooled-and-margined ashlar with smooth ashlar dressings; synthetic stone slate roof. Five-bay aisleless nave with chancel and south vestry. 1746 building Classical, remodelled in Romanesque style...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1371184
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 years, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 470 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES