Description"Dating back to late Norman or early Medieval times, the chapel was destroyed by fire in 1690. The remains were uncovered when the housing estate was built in the 1950s." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3767348
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 197 times
Picture Taken: Unknown