Description"The ruins of a medieval chapel can be found tucked away in the middle of Melton Park residential estate. The chapel, sometimes referred to as St Nicholas' due to its links with St Nicholas' church in South Gosforth, first appears in records in 1252. It is thought to have been destroyed sometime in the 17th century." Photo by Weston Beggard, 2005, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/75119
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 628 times
Picture Taken: Unknown