Description"Lighthouse by John Stokoe for Trinity House, Newcastle upon Tyne, dated 1808 and attached house 1860. By lining up the High Light and the Low Light, down by the Fish Quay, ships were guided to enter the mouth of the River Tyne through a safe channel." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3591993
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 291 times
Picture Taken: Unknown