2 DEFENCE ELECTRIC LIGHT EMPLACEMENTS TO EAST OF LINK HOUSE

  • Description

    "Defence Electric light emplacements, to east of Link House GV II Defence electric light emplacements, 1914-19. Reinforced concrete and steel, with some brick, whitewashed. Two small rectangular buildings 20 metres apart, each with a semi-octagonal projection at the seaward corner. Each has a doorway and boarded window in the landward end, machine gun loops in the other walls, and..."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1371407
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 469 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES