Description"Erected by George Bowes,the former owner of Gibside Hall Estate, this monument was raised in 1756 to commemorate the victory of the British over Bonny Prince Charlie's Jacobite rebellion." Photo by Derek Voller, 2015, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4525721
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 360 times
Picture Taken: Unknown