DescriptionOnly 50 of this type were produced. They were introduced in 1927 to incorporate stamp machines, letter box, and phone all in one place. This one is in Station Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear. The letter box is still in use and the phone is in working order.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/24592131@N00/2668811402/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 614 times
Picture Taken: Unknown