Description"Grade 1 Listed market cross dated 1747 it was at various times also Town Hall, court room, lock-up and fire station. Built at the expense of Thomas Breaks a local landowner whose family manufactured woollens." Photo by Jo Turner, 1998, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3455978
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years ago
Viewed: 369 times
Picture Taken: Unknown