Description"Bernard Castle Market Cross or Butter Market built in 1747, where dairy produce was sold,it was also the towns jail, Town Hall and Court House." Photo by Chris McAuley, 2007, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2338023
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 267 times
Picture Taken: Unknown