Description"Built 1924-28 by Tait Burnet and Lorne, with L. J. Couves and Partners for the North Eastern Electric Supply Company Link. The building is Grade II listed .The Commemorative plaque to Sir Joseph Swan (photographed by Andrew Curtis) can be seen on the wall to the left of the three entrances." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4414952
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 407 times
Picture Taken: Unknown