Description"Built between 1839-1842 to transport coal from Spital Tongues to the River Tyne. Entrances on Ouse Street." Photo by peter maddison, 2007, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2160731
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years ago
Viewed: 789 times
Picture Taken: Unknown