Description"A panorama taken from the entrance to Greggs Bakery. On the left, snow covered, is NZ2463 : The Grainger Town Sculptural Map, Neville Street. The station building was designed by John Dobson and opened by Queen Victoria and Prince Albert in 1850. The portico (porte cochère) was added to the façade by the North East Railway Company architect, Thomas Prosser, to a cut-down design by Dobson in 1863". Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2180040
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 429 times
Picture Taken: Unknown