Description"This church was built in 1862-63 and replaced a smaller church that had been built in 1781. The Tower is 80 ft high with a pyramid roof originally crowned with gilt cardinals and a cock. The decorative slating of the roof is an interesting feature of this church." Photo by Les Hull, 2004, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/107443
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 316 times
Picture Taken: Unknown