DescriptionParish church. Saxon, C12 and C13 remains. Chancel rebuilt c.1725. Extensively rebuilt 1840 by John Green for the Rev. Goodenough. Chancel extended and gothicized 1871 by F.R. Wilson. Vestry added 1906.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/77577070@N00/4221493959/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 646 times
Picture Taken: Unknown