DescriptionThe first locomotive supplied to the Stockton and Darlington Railway. Built by Robert Stephenson & Co., Newcastle, in 1825, she was the first of four similar locomotives supplied to the line. She worked until 1850 after which she was put to static use as a steam pumping engine.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/45475783@N07/9586376521/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 12 months ago
Viewed: 835 times
Picture Taken: Unknown