DescriptionFrom bottom right, the viaduct from the Alnwick-Coldstream line(1885), the castle - a fortified 14th cebtury manor -the Norman Church of John the Baptist (1050) and the obvious mediaeval rigg and furrow. The old village was at the bottom of the hill around the church and manor.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/18178408@N00/5384840194/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 424 times
Picture Taken: Unknown