Description"Mid-18C, altered in 1817, listed Grade II. The building on the left is the old Town Hall, built in 1821 and second floor added in 1870. It is awaiting a new use. The masonry near the ground is badly eroded in places." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2020.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6576968
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewed: 217 times
Picture Taken: 2020-08-02