Description"Opened in 1842 by the Maryport & Carlisle Railway on what is today the line from Barrow-in-Furness to Carlisle, this station closed to passengers in 1950 and completely in 1951. View west towards Maryport and Barrow. The Barrow-bound platform is believed to have been to the left of the track here, the rest of the station on the other side of the bridge, behind the camera position." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3565315
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 5 months, 1 week ago
Viewed: 59 times
Picture Taken: 2013-07-14