Henry Bolckow statue Middlesbrough

  • Description

    "The Henry Bolckow statue which stands in Exchange Square, Middlesbrough was made by D. W. S. Stevenson, and unveiled by Lord Frederich Cavendish on 6 October 1881." Photo by Anthony Winward, July 2013. Photo c/o Wikimedia Commons available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
  • Owner

    Wikimedia Commons
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Henry_Bolckow_statue_Middlesbrough.jpg
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Splat
    Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
    Viewed: 138 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES