Description"Built in 1837 and designed by George Burlison in the Greek Revival style for the Middlesbrough Exchange Association. It became the Customs House in 1886 when Middlesbrough's trade was at its peak. It is one of the olest buildings in Middlesbrough." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2005.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/76159
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 97 times
Picture Taken: 2005-11-09