Description"Great Burdon Village dates from the post-medieval period. In 1541 Henry VIII left the village to the Prior and Convent of Durham. The village originally had three farms, a mill, a blacksmith shop, a pub and several cottages." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/150837
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 445 times
Picture Taken: 2006-04-12