The Caledonian, Botchergate

Related Pages


Botchergate


Carlisle

  • Description

    "Taken not long after the pub had been extensively refurbished by its new owners - compare with the 'before shot' from 2012 [[3215530]] . There has been a pub here since the middle of the 19th century. It was named after the Caledonian Railway, which opened a line from Carlisle to Scotland in 1847. For a brief period between about 2000 and 2006, the pub was called CA1 and then Bar Code (see 2003 photo at Images of England http://www.imagesofengland.org.uk/Details/Default.aspx?id=386633 )." Photo by Rose and Trev Clough, 2014.
  • Owner

    Rose and Trev Clough
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4609619
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 3 years, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 274 times
    Picture Taken: 2014-04-09
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES