CHURCH OF ST ANNE - Thwaites - List Entry

  • Description

    "Church. 1854. By E G Paley. Stone rubble with ashlar dressings, slate roofs. Nave with south aisle and chancel. Weathered base; nave and chancel have steep roofs with coped gables and crosses. 4-bay nave has west end with clasped buttresses becoming angle buttresses, 3 windows of 2 lights with plate tracery below wheel window, entrance has segmental-pointed head and hoodmould....."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1336038
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 months, 1 week ago
    Viewed: 29 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES