Patton Bridge is a hamlet in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, located about 3½ miles north-east of Kendal. There is a stone bridge over the River Mint here. Historically, Patton was a township in the ancient parish of Kendal in the old county of Westmorland. Patton became a civil parish in 1866. On 1st April 1986, Patton became part of Whinfell Civil Parish.
PATTON, a township, in the parish, union, and ward of Kendal, county of Westmorland, 3½ miles (N.E. by N.) from Kendal; with 66 inhabitants.