Old Fire Station, Wallsend
The old Fire Station is located on Lawson Street in Wallsend. It was built in c.1908 by E.F.W. Liddle and P.L. Brown for the Borough of Wallsend. It forms part of a wider complex which includes Wallsend Town Hall and the former public baths. The Old Fire Station is a Grade II listed building on the National Heritage List for England. The old station was long since superceeded by Wallsend Community Fire Station, which is located on Hadrian Road.