Middleton is a distributed village in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, located along the valley of the River Lune, about 4 miles north of Kirkby Lonsdale. It forms the Civil Parish of Middleton; historically Middleton township was part of the Parish of Kirkby Lonsdale in Westmorland. Middleton Hall here is a farmhouse dating from the 14th century. The Church of the Holy Ghost was built in 1879 on the site of an earlier 17th century church.
Middleton is a village and a civil parish on the A683 road, in the South Lakeland district, in the county of Cumbria, England. Middleton has a church called Holy Ghost Church and a pub called The Head at Middleton. Middleton railway station was opened in 1861 and closed in 1931. The population of the civil parish as taken at the 2011 Census was less than 100. It is therefore included in the parish of Kirkby Lonsdale.