Memorial Clock Tower, New Hartley
The memorial clock tower is at a prominent position at a road junction outside St Michael's Church in New Hartley. The clock tower was unveiled in June 1953 and was built to commemorate local servicemen who died in the Second World War. A plaque on the clock is inscribed with the names of 19 men who lost their lives in the war. The tower was reconditioned and the clock repaired in April 1994 on the lead up to the 50th anniversary of VE Day.