Topics > Cumbria > Low Wray

Low Wray


Low Wray is a hamlet in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, located on the west side of Windemere. Wray Castle was built here in the 1840s, along with St Margaret's Church. Low Wray forms part of Claife Civil Parish.

Cumbria Wray Castle Claife Civil Parish Church of St Margaret, Low Wray Lodge and gateway to Wray Castle Wray Castle
from Geograph (geograph)
Entry to the grounds at Wray Castle

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Wray Castle

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Wray Castle
  Co-Curate Page
Wray Castle
- Overview About Wray Castle Map Street View Wray Castle is a neo-gothic county house at Low Wray built from 1840 to 1847 for James and Margaret Dawson from Liverpool. The ...
from Geograph (geograph)
St Margaret's Church, Low Wray

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Wray Castle jetty

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Windermere Shore

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Boathouse

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Landing stage at Wray Castle

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Watbarrow Point

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Wray Crag Quarry

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Camping Pod at Low Wray Campsite, Cumbria

Pinned by Edmund Anon

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES