Historic Buildings and Monuments in Falstone Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Falstone Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Coach House and Stable C.20 Yards East of Falstone Rectory||1044854||II|
|Falstone Bridge||1044890||II||1843||Falstone. Bridge over the River North Tyne.|
|Farmbuildings Attached to Left of Hawkhope Farmhouse||1155556||II|
|Goodfellow Gravestone C.10 Yards South-West of Church of St Peter||1044892||II|
|Gravestone of Elizabeth B... C.15 Yards South of Church of St Peter||1044893||II|
|Routledge Gravestone C.15 Yards West of Church of St Peter||1044891||II|
|Rutherford Gravestone C.10 Yards South-East of Church of St Peter||1044894||II|
|Tindall Gravestone C.15 Yards South-East of Church of St Peter||1155542||II|
|United Reformed Church||1044895||II||1807||Falstone|
|Defended settlement and Romano-British settlement, 400m south east of Smalesmouth Farm||1010043||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Romano-British settlement, 150m ENE of Hawkhirst scout camp||1010044||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Haw Hill camp||1006491||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.