Langley Moor is a former mining village in County Durham, England. It lies between Brandon, Meadowfield and the Neville's Cross area of Durham.
The village has a large park, previously known as Bents Park, now known as Holliday Park, (locally known as the Boyne Park after Lord Boyne) with a children's play area and access to the River Browney. Holliday Park was donated to the public by alderman and philanthropist Martin F Holliday who was agent for the Littleburn and Broompark collieries from 1884 until 1923 and lived at Park House, which is now St Cuthbert’s Hospice.
The East Coast Main Line, one of Britain's arterial rail links, goes through the village.
There are three pubs in Langley Moor: the Station, the Lord Boyne hotel and the Langley Moor Hotel (this is currently named The New Cross and is the current home of the former Nevilles Cross Club), in addition to a few independent retailers and a supermarket.
It is home to two primary schools, St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School and Langley Moor Primary School, along with its sibling organisation, Langley Moor Nursery School. There is an industrial estate in the village, housing the factory of Harrison & Harrison organ builders among other companies.
St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church, built in 1911, is located at the southern end of the village on the main A690 road. This church serves Langley Moor as well as the surrounding villages of Meadowfield and Brandon.
There are up to ten buses an hour to Durham but also a few in the direction of Crook and the Durham Dales.