Historic Buildings and Monuments in Wylam Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Wylam Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|1, Blackett Court||1154895||II|
|Church of St Oswin||1044959||II||1886||by R.J. Johnson|
|Footbridge at Wylam Station||1044926||II||C19th|
|Gateway Attached to North-East of the Rift Farmhouse||1155020||II|
|Gateway C5 Yards South-East of Holeyn Hall||1044921||II|
|George Stephenson's Cottage||1044925||II*||C18th|
|Ha-Ha Wall C30 Yards South of Holeyn Hall||1044922||II|
|Lychgate C20 Yards South-West of Church of St Oswin||1154905||II||1903|
|Stables at Holeyn Hall||1370460||II|
|The Old School||1370463||II|
|The Old Schoolhouse||1044927||II|
|Wall C150 Yards West of Holeyn Hall||1044923||II|
|West Wylam Bridge||1044919||II*||1876||aka Hagg Bank Bridge|
|Wylam Hills Farmhouse||1044960||II|
|Wylam Old Vicarage||1044961||II|
|Wylam Signal Box||1155046||II||C19th||Overhead Signal Box|
|Wylam Station and Station-Master's House||1370462||II*||1835|
|Wylam War Memorial||1442824||II||1923|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.