Historic Buildings and Monuments in Murton, County Durham
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Murton Civil Parish, County Durham, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of the Holy Trinity||1231814||II||1877||by C. Hodgson Fowler|
|Granary and Meal House to North of East Farmhouse||1231815||II||C17th|
|Stable and Attached Byres 1 Metre to East of East Farmhouse||1277401||II||C18th|
|War Memorial, Village Green||1391516||II||1922|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.