Topics > County Durham > Civil Parishes in County Durham > Lynesack and Softley Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Lynesack and Softley
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Lynesack and Softley
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Lynesack and Softley Civil Parish, County Durham, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Boundary Stone Circa 400 Metres West of Windy Nook||1203284||II|
|Boundary Stone on South Side of Junction with Crane Row Lane||1121616||II|
|Bridge over Grewburn Beck||1203337||II|
|Butterknowle War Memorial||1433867||II||c.1920||Butterknowle|
|Church of St John Evangelist||1121617||II||1847||Lynesack|
|High Bank Farmhouse||1121618||II|
|Parish Boundary Stone C.100 Metres East of Lead Mill House, on South Side of Road||1310990||II|
|Railway Indicator Stone C.3 1/2 Metres East of Skew Bridge||1338611||II|
|Smith Tomb of Circa 100 Metres West of Church of St John||1322780||II|
|Enclosures and industrial workings on Cockfield Fell||1002314||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.
Add a comment or share a memory.