Historic Buildings and Monuments in Distington Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Distington Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Chancel Arch from Medieval Church to North West of Present Church||1086702||II|
|Church of the Holy Spirit||1137112||II||1886||On medieval site|
|Distington War Memorial||1454267||II||1921|
|Methodist Chapel, Area Wall and Central Gate||1312491||II||1838||Chapel House, Common End.|
|Milestone to North of Boot Bridge||1336037||II||C19th|
|Stubsgill Farmhouse, Area Wall and Gate Piers, and Byre Adjoining to South West||1086701||II|
|Hayes Castle||1007150||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Large irregular stone circle and a round cairn on Dean Moor||1014588||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.