Topics > County Durham > Civil Parishes in County Durham > Bradbury and the Isle Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Bradbury and the Isle

Historic Buildings and Monuments in Bradbury and the Isle


Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Bradbury and the Isle Civil Parish, County Durham, from the the National Heritage List for England[1]. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.

Structure List No. Grade Built~ Notes
Barn and Attached Outbuildings, 30 Metres North of Great Isle Farmhouse 1322805 II C18th  
Former Chapel, Adjoining West Return of Great Isle Farmhouse 1121503 II C17th  
Great Isle Farmhouse 1322844 II C17th With C19th alterations
Road Bridge, 15 Metres South of the Former Sedgefield Railway Station 1121505 II c.1833  
Sands Hall 1322843 II c.1638  
Sawn Carr Farmhouse 1121506 II C18th  
Stable, Adjoining to North of Former Chapel 1121504 II C18th  

Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.

Bradbury and the Isle Civil Parish

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES