Historic Buildings and Monuments in Bearpark Civil Parish
|Aldin Grange Bridge||1323214||II|
|Barn and Attached Farm Buildings at Red House Farm||1120719||II|
|Bearpark Hall Farmhouse||1271967||II|
|Beaurepaire Manor House||1120721||II||C13th|
|Boundary Wall Circa 200 Metres North of Beaurepaire Manor House||1323213||II|
|Bull Hole Byre to North of Lodge Farmhouse||1120720||II|
|Church of St Edmund||1120718||II||1879|
|Gate-Piers, Walls and Gates South of Church of St Edmund||1323211||II|
|Guidepost at South End||1120722||II|
|Lodge Farmhouse and Attached Outbuildings||1323212||II|
|Aldin Grange (or Bearpark) Bridge||1002355||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Battle of Neville's Cross 1346||1000024||n/a||1346||Historic Battlefield. Partly in this parish|
|Grange and Chapel, Bear Park||1002346||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.