Topics > Northumberland > Blyth > Regent Street, Blyth > Herron's Jewellers, Blyth

Herron's Jewellers, Blyth


J Herron & Son is a jewellery shop, located at No. 66 Regent Street in Blyth. The building retains it's original shopfront of c.1870.[1] The family jewellers was established 1841.[2]

Regent Street, Blyth
from Flickr (flickr)
Herrons, Blyth, Northumberland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Herron Jewellers, Blyth, Northumberland

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
J Herron Jewellers

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://www.jherronandson.c...
J Herron & Son
- Website of J Herron & Son. "Family Jewellers Established 1841" Photo from Website - seek permission to reuse.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from https://keystothepast.info/...
Herron's Jewellers, Regent Street, Blyth
- "Herron's Jewellers, Regent Street in Blyth, is a mid-19th century shop building. It has an original shopfront of about 1870 and is a very attractive and rare survival...."

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



Keys to the Past HER: N26241
Post code: NE24 1LT
County: Northumberland

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES