Haverbrack is a hamlet in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, located about a mile south-west of Milnthorpe and a mile east of Storth. Historically, Haverbrack was a township in the ancient Parish of Beetham in Westmorland. It became part of Beetham Civil Parish in 1935.
HAVERBRACK, a township, in the parish of Beetham, union and ward of Kendal, county of Westmorland, 2 miles (S.S.W.) from Milnthorpe; containing 117 inhabitants. It comprises 602 acres, of which 195 are waste land or common, and includes within its limits Dallam Tower, the elegant seat of George Wilson, Esq. The tithes have been commuted for £58 payable to the impropriator, £3. 10. to Beetham grammar school, and £2. 2. to the vicar.