Endmoor is a small village within Cumbria, England, situated close to the A65 road. It is about 5 miles (8 km) from Kendal, just south of Oxenholme, and is in the parish of Preston Richard.
Endmoor is a community with small businesses including a shop, club inn, village school, village hall and bakery. A millennium clock stands on the green and there is a playground for the children.
Endmoor used to be home to a grand manor house called Enyeat. This is now the name of a nearby road and the coach house (1875) is a guest house. In 1991 the new primary school "St.Patrick's C of E School" was built by locals. It is now 'the hub' of the village offering a pre-school, parent and toddler group, parent and child activities and adult / community classes such as Art & IT.
The old school, opened in 1862, has been turned into housing. It was replaced by a new school in 1991.
Nearby secondary schools include Dallam School in Milnthorpe and Queen Elizabeth School in Kirkby Lonsdale.